Artists! place your art in the Unitarian spotlight
- One Day / One Artist / One Show: the spotlight is on you and your work in a one day event
- Available show dates are typically on Saturdays during most of the year, due to other commitments on the Unitarian Church hall. However, it does not hurt for you too ask.
- Historic building – oldest continually used church in Cork. Established in 1717.
- Convenient location in the heart of City Centre.
- Used by other cultural events (e.g. The Pulpit Sessions)
- Approximately 108 sq meters of indoor floorspace (10.3m X 10.5m)
- Picture rails:
North Wall: 1) 1.8m, 2) 2.8m, 3) 2.5m
South Wall: 1) 2m, 2) 3m, 3m
East Wall: 1) 1m, 2) 1.4m, 3) 1.4m, 4) 1m
West Wall: 1) 3m
- Front courtyard: 15m long X 5.7m wide
Note: Princes Street South is pedestrianised between 9.30am to 4:00am, 7 days a week. Artist loading and unloading at the venue is between 4:00am and 9:30am. Items can be held at the venue between unloading and setup, and between takedown and loading.